L.A. Girl ColorPop Blast (Review)

2:50:00 PM

Hi, everyone! I was recently given the opportunity to review a brand L.A. Girl Cosmetics! Yaayy! L.A. Girl is a nice, affordable brand that very popular among beauty blogger/vloggers and makeup artists. Now they have trusted store in Indonesia, it can be found at their website or instagram. Btw, who doesn't know this brand. Uhmm at least you guys have known the super famous & cheapest concealer HD Pro Conceal by L.A. Girl hehehe..


L.A. Girl Cosmetics nails product divides into several types. You can see on their US web here, Blast color is from ColorPop Color Clash. But in Indonesia they all same in ColorPop Nails. They have bold shades that delivers rich coverage and intense shine. I was sent a shades of ColorPop Nail Polish to review and I choose Blast color. Let's see..


16-07-01-14-02-05-055_deco.jpg


16-07-01-13-52-01-447_deco.jpg

16-07-01-13-59-18-500_deco.jpg


ColorPop Blast  is a hot magenta. Shown here is two coats with & without topcoat. The formula was okay, a little on the thin side and the first coat went on streaky but by the second coat everything had evened out perfectly. Very strongly pigmented. Before I applied topcoat, they have matte finish and two days after I got my nails cracked (gripil-gripil). That's why I decided to reapply and put topcoat after it. Which one you like, with or without topcoat?


Overall I can say that I love this color so much. It's perfect to my not-so-dark-but-not-yellow-too skin hahaahaa.. Blast is prefect for summer!


So.. 💝💝💝 of 💝💝💝💝💝
+ Cruelty free no animal tested
+ Pigmented
+ Have many bold colorsss
+ Cheap
- Strong scent (pheww!)
- Didn't last long in my nails, only 1 weeks then cracked


ColorPop are one the cheapest nail polishes on the market, the range of colours and finishes are enormous and the application is top notch. And I think you better buy in trusted store, because they have the original products so you're not dissapointed. Check out their instagram too because they have a give away!


Xoxo,
@siinzz

You Might Also Like

0 komentar